Thank you to Amy over at The Twentysomething Social Recluse for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Check out her blog! One of my favorites to read. She writes about careers, writing, motivation, time management, and much more. She has amazing tips and I love it! She nominated me at least a week ago but I’m a slacker…I started the post then got distracted by something shiny and forget to finish it 😀
Below are the rules but I’m going to break them a bit by skipping the nominations. I feel a little terrible about it but it’s so tough to narrow down to 7. I will say that all the blogs I read are lovely and I nominate all of you 🙂 If you feel like taking the award take it. Writing seven facts is always a fun post!
Thank the nominator and link them.
List the rules and display the award.
Add 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment
It was tough to come up with facts especially because I feel like I share so much of myself but here’s what I came up plus I found some fun gifs, which make almost any post better
Here are the 7 facts about me:
- I’m a Neil Diamond fan. I just like his voice and his songs are very catchy. Yep, I’m not ashamed to admit I have a Neil Diamond station on Pandora. It’s a perfect mix with my East Coast Hip Hop when I put it on shuffle, ha ha XD
- I’m addicted to Starbucks. If I could afford to buy a Starbucks latte every day I would but I can’t so I load up $15-25 every month and make it last then bring coffee from home the rest of the week.
- I’ve probably already admitted this but I love America’s Next Top Model, especially seasons 1-about 14 then they started getting weird. The new season is mostly about all the models hooking up and Tyra Banks making up weird new words, uh, booty tooch? 😕 The old seasons though I can watch them over and over.
- I love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore movies, especially The Wedding Singer. Seriously, this song at the end almost always makes me tear up.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is my favorite Christmas movie. It began my obsession with claymation, the best type of animation. I love all the claymation Christmas movies but Rudolph tops the list.
- I sometimes sing along with movies or TV shows…or sometimes even just commercials. I sing all the time.
- The last one Is always the toughest to come up with…..I love makeup but I don’t think I’m very good at makeup, actually I know I’m not very good at makeup. When I’m with other women getting ready and someone suggests I do their makeup or hair I want to hide. I stick with the makeup I know for myself but try to make myself try something new every once and again, so I follow a few makeup blogs and now that I’m across the street from an Ulta (I didn’t even know what that store was until about a year ago) I can try to embrace my inner makeup diva 😉