I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award last week and am finally sitting down to write the post about it. Thank you to Dandelion Buttons for the nomination! If you are a nominee the rules are below.
I always think it will be fun to write facts about myself until I actually sit down to do it then I instantly forget everything about myself but let’s see what I can come up with today.
- I love coffee! If I could afford it I would drink Starbucks every day but I can’t so I make coffee at home most of the month.
- Feeding the birds and squirrels that come to my balcony is one of my favorite things. Recently I’ve started feeding crows. I worry sometimes my neighbors must hate me because they can be loud sometimes but I love feeding them so I probably won’t stop. Sorry, not sorry neighbors!
- I enjoy Lifetime Movies. Yes, they are cheesy. Yes, most of the time the acting is terrible but I can’t help myself. It’s a guilty pleasure.
- Psychology is one of my favorite subjects. I’m fascinated by why people do what they do.
- I enjoy gray, rainy days. Perfect days for watching cheesy Lifetime movies 😀
- I love to learn. I consider myself a nerd and when I find a new subject I enjoy immersing myself in that subject.
- I’m happy right now. 🙂
Now for the nominations. I should’ve included this in my facts but the nominations always make me nervous because I hate to feel like I’m bothering people. It’s weird, I know. I know the rules say 15 bloggers but I’m going with 11 mostly because my morning is quickly slipping away. As I’m browsing through blogs I follow to pick some of my favorites I realize how behind I am on my reading. Stopping to catch up on all these blogs made the task of picking nominees take a bit longer than anticipated but here they are….
This is a handful of some of my favorite blogs to read so if you’re like me and love finding new blogs, check these ones out 😀
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.