I wanted to say a very belated thank you to Saving and Scrimping for the nomination. A draft was created then I got busy then I forgot then I remembered 😀 Seriously, thank you!
# Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
# They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
# Must add 7 facts about you
# Then nominate at least 5 people and let them know by commenting on their blog!
I’m going to use some basic information for my facts and throw in some that have probably been used before because I’m too lazy to go back through my posts to see what facts I’ve used in the past.
- My name is Tasha.
- I love stickers. I feel like I have more stickers in my apartment than any grown up should have on hand.
- I consider myself liberal but I have a serious conservative side to my personality.
- I have a black cat named James the cat. He’s poly dactyl, which means he has extra toes and looks like he has thumbs (See pic below).
- I love vinyl records. At least once a week I’m pulling out an album to listen to on my record player.
- I buy cards that play music for almost every occasion, birthdays, thank you, just because, everything….They’re so entertaining.
- I paint my nails once a week.
I’m going to skip the nominations this time around but will say that everyone reading this right now is deserving, as well as all the wonderful blogs I read.
That’s all I’ve got for now. I was supposed to be on the other side of the mountains this weekend but an illness left me curled up on the couch 😦 It sucked! Today is the first day this weekend I’ve actually started to feel back to normal again, although I am going to go against what I want to do and take it easy today. It’s tough because I’m starting to feel a little stir crazy but I know I don’t want to rush and end up sick again…so I’m reluctantly doing nothing today.
Actually, that’s a lie because I did break down and walk to the store to pick up eggs and a dye kit so I can color eggs today. I do it every year and was going to skip this year but it felt wrong to skip it so that’s the one thing I’ll be doing today.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!